PRESENT IN OVER 20 COUNTRIES
The Monlex International network comprises a selection of more than twenty independent law firms with proven reputation in many countries, aiming to offer our clients the highest-quality comprehensive and trustworthy advice, right at their doorsteps.
The International Monlex Network allows us to answer international legal questions quickly, swiftly and effectively.
- Germany (Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart)
- Aruba (Oranjestad)
- Bahamas (Nassau)
- Brazil (Brasilia)
- Bulgaria (Varna)
- Cape Verde (Praia)
- China (Guangzhou)
- Cypress (Nicosia)
- Costa Rica (San Jose)
- Croatia (Zagreb)
- Cuba (Havana)
- France (Paris)
- Italy (Milan)
- Jamaica (Kingston)
- Mexico (Cancun)
- Portugal (Lisbon)
- United Kingdom (London, Liverpool)
- Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo)
- Russia (Moscow)
- Tunisia (Tunis)
- Ukraine (Kiev)
- Canada (Toronto)
- U.S.A. (Miami, Philadelphia, New York)
- The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- Morocco (Agadir)
On the world stage, the MONLEXHISPAJURIS law firms are committed to:
- Client coverage in an increasingly global geographical area.
- Offering quality service parameters in each territory.
- Full support from the Firm assigned to the client.
- Permanent infrastructure of legal services (corporate, fiscal, investments and litigation) available to the client in different parts of the world.
Consultants you can trust
In an increasingly globalized world, many businesses see going international as a way to grow their business. In these cases, finding a trustworthy legal consultant is not always an easy task, especially in certain countries with a political, legal and cultural reality very different from ours.
MONLEX offers a solution through its International Network, comprised of local law firms, present in over 20 countries, all sharing the same objective: covering legal consultancy needs and always providing top-quality service by professionals with proven experience.
The firms in MONLEX’s International Network were chosen based on demonstrable experience, established by years of partnership, which allows us to ensure maximum trust.
Through the International Network, MONLEX can quickly answer its clients’ questions about legal issues in other countries, coordinated through a law firm located in the client’s place of residence.
Quality of the services
For MONLEX, offering quality service is essential. We can ensure that all the law firms in our International Network have similar levels of rigour and control.
The International Network comprises independent law firms with the same spirit and full guarantee that wherever the client needs legal support, they will receive high quality, transparent and cost-effective assistance, adapted to the client’s needs.
In MONLEX, we are committed to continuous professional training, which we also require from the firms in our International Network. This, together with a strict respect of the ethical and professional secrecy standards and a commitment to the national and international regulations on confidentiality, follows the basic principles that govern the actions of all our partners
Likewise, the members of the International Network are committed to transparency in fee-setting, which lets us offer quality service at a highly competitive rate.
The law firms that make up the MONLEX International Network offer consultancy services in all areas of law; key among the services they offer:
- International Projects and Investments.
- Setting up affiliate companies or representative offices abroad.
- Creating, processing and developing joint enterprises, joint ventures, strategic partnerships and other kinds of business collaboration.
- Due diligence.
- International real estate transactions.
- Intermediation, Franchise and Distribution Agreements.
- International Purchase Contracts.
- Protection abroad over competition, intellectual property and industrial property. Technology and licence transfers.
- Legal consultancy in the import and export of products.
- International legal proceedings.
- International arbitration and mediation.
- Tax, Accounting and Tributary Consulting.
- Consultancy in the destination country’s labour scope.
- Company Management.