In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we provide you with important information about the collection and processing of your personal data:
The DATA CONTROLLER, which will collect your data and carry out a treatment on them is MLEX Legal Firm, S.L.P (B57895328), located at Av. Alexandre Rosselló, 4 3º, 07002, Palma de Mallorca, Spain. If you wish to contact us by e-mail, you can do so through the account firstname.lastname@example.org. The purpose of collecting and processing your data is to be able to contact you to resolve the issues raised in the form. The legitimacy of our entity to carry out the processing of your data is based on the consent given through this contact form, being the processing of your data essential.
We will keep your data for a maximum period of 1 year, from the communication you have made to us.
You should be aware that, in addition to the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, you are entitled to the following rights:
- You may request access to all your personal data that we process (right of access).
- You have the right to rectify your data (right of rectification).
- You may request the deletion of your data when the requested service has been completed. (right of cancellation).
- You have the right to request that your personal data not be processed (right to object).
- You may also request that we restrict the processing of your data (right to restriction of processing).
- You have the right to have your personal data provided to you in electronic form, in a form that is manageable for you (right to portability).
You can exercise these rights and consult all questions relating to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail or by post to the above address, providing a copy of your ID card or similar document.