Camila Ortiz CastroLawyer
- Graduated in Law from the University of the Balearic Islands (2019)
- Master’s Degree in Law from the University of the Balearic Islands in collaboration with the Bar Association of the Balearic Islands (2020)
- Diploma: New trends in tourist contracting. Special reference to digital platforms and vacation rentals(2019)
Areas of specialization
She develops her legal practice in the Administrative law, Urban planning and Real Estate field.
Among other matters, Camila will be able to help you with any matter related especially to Administrative Law in all its aspects. Likewise, in matters related to
- Urban planning: Verification of the legal and material situation prior to the acquisition of real estate; processing and management of building licenses; procedures in the Property Registry; procedures in the Cadastre.
- Real Estate: Legal advice for purchase and sale operations in the Balearic Islands; Real Estate brokerage and investments in the Balearic Islands; commonhold property; vacation rentals.