Marta Vidal CrespoLawyer
– Law Degree, University of Barcelona, 2000
– University Expert in Local Administration, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia , 2007
– Master’s Degree in Urban Planning and Real Estate Law, Centro de Estudios e Investigaciones Jurídicas , 2007
– Master in Local Administration, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 2012
– Diplomas: Data Protection and Public Administrations (UNED), Administrative Resources (UNED), Control of urban planning legality and the environment (UNED), Local Public Service in the Balearic Islands (UNED), the new Public Sector Contracts Law (EBAP), Payroll and social security in public administrations (Global Strategies), Forced Expropriation (UNED), Collective bargaining in public institutions, practical aspects and improvement strategies (Public Management Consultants), etc.
Areas of specialization
Legal counsel in the area of administrative law, urban planning and real estate.
In-house legal assistance and local administration secretary services; preparation of bylaws and regulations, planning instruments and urban management. Lawyer specialized in administrative law, real estate, urban planning and tourism. In particular, legal advice to hotel companies, in specialized matters or as support to their internal organization. Management and monitoring of construction projects, reform or modernization of hotel establishments. Legal analysis (Due Diligence) of prior legality of hotel establishments or real estate, as essential prior knowledge to the purchase or drafting projects. Legal advice to entities, associations or lobbies related to business activity and, in particular, tourism: participation in proposals for the preparation or modification of regulations, information on legislative changes and opportunities in relation to the applicable regulations.
Councillor of the Consell Consultiu de les Illes Balears, since 2015. She was Executive of Urbanism and Territorial Planning of the Consell Insular de Menorca. She was President of the Consortium for the Protection of Rustic Land in Menorca, as well as legal advisor, technical superior, in the city of Alaior. Legal advisor to the Government of the Balearic Islands. Procurator of the Courts for 5 years.
Regularly collaborates in training activities for various entities: CAEB, EBAL, UNED.