- Bachelor’s in Law from the University of the Balearic Islands (June 2013).
- Master’s degree in Procedural Labour Law from the Miguel de Cervantes European University (2014-2015).
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Law by the University of the Balearic Islands (2015-2016).
- Expert in Civil and Commercial Dispute Resolution in Mediation by the University of the Balearic Islands (2020)
- Member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (ICAIB) with the number 5647.
Areas of specialization
- Corporate counseling
- Real Estate Law
- Procedural Law
Miquel joined the firm in 2013 to provide legal advice to companies and he specializes in labour, corporate and procedural law.
He represents and advises companies and associations in the tourism and hospitality sector. As a lawyer, he defends and supports the interests of his clients at local and regional administrations, courts and tribunals in an effort to improve the projection and positioning of the sector.
In the field of commercial law, he practices in operations of capital increases, exploitation contracts, business transfer contracts and in the area of real estate law, he provides comprehensive advice on real estate transactions in our islands.
He also carries out his legal practice in mediation and conflict resolution processes in the civil and commercial fields.