Enrique NúñezLawyer, Partner In the Canary Islands
- Law Bachelor Degree, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Postgraduate Degree, specialization in Corporate Law, Complutense University of Madrid.
- Expert in Insolvency Law, Universidad de Deusto.
- Expert in Tax Law, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Areas of specialization
- Bankruptcy and insolvency, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, corporate law and commercial litigation.
Lawyer at NGR Abogados, responsible for the Commercial and Insolvency Law Department. Previously practicing as a lawyer at J&A GARRIGUES ABOGADOS Y ASESORES TRIBUTARIOS, Commercial Law Department.
Professor of Commercial and Bankruptcy Law in postgraduate degree programs at the Universidad del Atlántico Medio. Formerly, Professor of Commercial and Bankruptcy Law at the Faculty of Law, International University of La Rioja (UNIR).
Recognized by Best Lawyers in Spain 2020 and 2021 in the practices of Insolvency and Restructuring, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Governance and Compliance. Recognized by Best Lawyers in Spain 2021 «Lawyer of the Year» in the Canary Islands in the practice of Insolvency and Restructuring Law.
He is the author of numerous articles, publications and books on commercial and insolvency law.